Welcome to Lailatul Story. be nice here.. thank you Dashboard? | +Follow?

Sunday 9 October 2011

my life......at school.....

my life.......there are......


happy........



Sad

Angry
                                                         

my life, at primary school......and now........
i always be bullied......if right its wrong.....if wrong its wrong.....why my life like that?
why? why? why? and why?
why you always bullied me at primary school?
I have mistakes from you?
You hate me?
or I so ugly then you?
or, you jealous with my study?
always get number 1.......
why? why? why? and why?
I never hate you.......but, why you so hate me?
always........always you do like that......
what wrong with me.......tell me.......maybe i can change my attitude......
and, why you do things i dont like?
put my real face at facebook........i dont like you know.......my elder sister so angry with me.....
why? why? why? and why?
only my bestfriend understand me......and him.....
and my teachers......support me at my study....
and not forget with my parents and my God, الله......
and my friend at facebook.....
and........i need explaination........why you hate and bully me?
although i`m prefect, you dont respect me as prefect?
you, think it........
I patient with you......but, you like to add my patient......
but, I pray for you may you be a kind woman.......
Insyaallah......

1 comment:

Lailatul Maslihah Ramli said...

yes......my story at school....