Welcome to Lailatul Story. be nice here.. thank you Dashboard? | +Follow?

Friday 2 December 2011

✿ ♥ !.....Secret Of My Life.....! ♥ ✿




First, I want to introduce you about Marchen Awakens Romance.......hehe........I like so much.....!
Hehe......you see this girl? This is Marchen Awakens Romance......




Her name is Snow.......



     




a.k.a
Koyuki......Koyuki and Snow are same person.......but, different world........she kind person.......hehe......






This is Ginta Toramizu......brave person.....and kind person.....his dad, Danna.....was killed by Phantom.....and, he go to Mar Heaven to achive his dream.....hehe....and, he classmate and coeval with Koyuki/Snow......




Ok.......lets continue.......this is my favourite character........in, Detective Conan...huhu......minna!
I like her so much....

Hehe....her name......Kazuha Toyama.....she is jealous person......haha......but, she kind......iyay !






and her childhood, Heiji Hattori !


Hehe....this is Heiji Hattori.......he is sporting......haha....









Huhu......I`m have secret !
Hehe......just add me on my Facebook  !


Dont Forget, Smile Always !
Minna !~