Welcome to Lailatul Story. be nice here.. thank you Dashboard? | +Follow?

Wednesday 28 September 2011

kono te wo nobaseba-by, garnet crow


Sayonara wo ienai mama de
Soramiagete narandeita
Still, I can't say goodbye.
Looking up the sky, I was in a line.
Doushite wakare no hi ni tsuyoku dakishimeau no...
Why do we embrace each other so firmly on the day of departure?
Hito ha tada asu wo shinjinagara
Aruiteyukeru mono nandeshou
People can only believe in the future
and keep on walking.
Konna ni nee kanashikutemo hanareteyuku no dakara...
No matter how sad they are, they depart.
*Kono te wo nobaseba kimi ni todoku kedo
Kimi ha mou ashita wo
Sono me ni miterunda ne
Haru, na nokori hi
*If I extend my arm, it will reach you, but
you already are
looking at tomorrow with your own eyes.
The remaining days of spring.
Furenai de nani mo hanasanai de
Motomenai de egao wo
Don't touch me. Don't tell me anything.
I will not seek for the smiles.
Yuuyami ga semaru hodo ni kokoro kuruwaseteku
As the sunset approaches, my heart goes crazy.
Kono te wo nobaseba
Yagate kuru asu wo
Kegashiteshimau kara...
Saa mou yukimashou
Haru, na nokori hi
If I extend my arm
even the imminent tomorrow
can get hurt.
So, let us go.
The remaining days of spring.
*Repeat

1 comment:

Lailatul Maslihah Ramli said...

marchen awakens romance ending song....