Welcome to Lailatul Story. be nice here.. thank you Dashboard? | +Follow?

Saturday 21 January 2012

✿ ♥ !.....Secret Of My Life.....! ♥ ✿

✿ ♥ Childish Girl wrote entry ! ♥ ✿



Best Friend is.......

- When I have trouble, you always beside me.
- Understanding each other.
- When I need your help, you are ready to help me.
- You always beside me.
- We can share story each other.
- When I happy, you happy too with me.
- If you get something, you always share it with me...

I dont know how to reply your kind have you done with me?
You too kind with me !
How I reply it?
How?
How?
How?
And How?
I hope our friendship permanent forever and ever !
Bestfriend, I love you.... Watashi wa anata o aeishite minna !

From : Lailatul (Yuki-chan @ Kazuha)
To : My bestfriend at facebook and at my school...

No comments: